1. Protecting your privacy
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons", single-pixel gifs).
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- This site uses basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- thisreview.com.au does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If thisreview.com.au learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, thisreview.com.au will remove that post.
- thisreview.com.au, or people who post on thisreview.com.au, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
- We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing communication on site updates, etc.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the thisreview.com.au site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- All postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion", and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with thisreview.com.au - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available thisreview.com.au postings.
- thisreview.com.au may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of thisreview.com.au we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.